HKUAA Clubhouse relaxes restriction measures and continues to implement “Vaccine Pass”
Following the Government’s further relaxation of social distancing measures starting 6 Oct, HKUAA Clubhouse updates its policies as follows:
• The Clubhouse Restaurant & D.B. Lounge will open daily at 12:00 noon and close at 10:00 p.m., Monday to Sunday
• Last order for food at Lunch will be at 2:00 p.m., and Dinner at 9:00 p.m.
• Maximum number of persons per table is now 12.
• No entry for persons with "Red Code" or "Amber Code"
• Banquet participants must present a photo showing the negative rapid antigen test result obtained within 24 hours
• All persons must wear a face mask at all times within Clubhouse premises, except when eating or drinking at the table.
• Our staff will complete a rapid COVID-19 test every 3 days.
• The Clubhouse continues to implement the Government’s “Vaccine Pass” policy:
* Anyone aged 12 or above must present a QR Code of their vaccination record or an exemption certificate for scanning.
* Anyone who is unable to provide valid proof of vaccination will be denied entry to the Clubhouse. Please be reminded you are required to complete the 3rd dose by 31 May. See below for more details of doses the pass requires and arrangement for recovered persons.
* Members and their guests must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR Code before entering the Clubhouse.
Check out here for the number of doses as required by the “Vaccine Pass” and arrangement for recovered persons:
back to previous