1st Wine Tasting of 2019 by HKUAA Fine Wine Club
MESSAGE FROM THE AA BAR
1st WINE TASTING of 2019 at 6:45pm, on Friday, 22nd March at AA Bar
Date: Friday, 22 March, 2019
Time: 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Venue: The AA Bar, HKUAA
Charge: FREE for Fine Wine Club members; $150 per person for other members and guests.
Dear Wine Lovers,
We are happy to announce the first Wine Tasting of 2019 which will be held on 22 March, Friday at 6:45 pm at the AA Bar.
There will be a total of five wines including one Champagne and four high score red, some of which will be available for purchasing at cost. Details of the wines for tasting are as follows:.
1. Champagne - Mumm Cordon Brut NV (RP92, WS91)
2. 2015 Ch Haut - Brisson, St Emilion, Bordeaux (RP91-93, JS95)
3. 2014 Ch Thenac, Fleur de Thenac, Southern France (90DSM, 16+ FV)
4. 2015 Ch Fourcas Dupré, Listrac, Bordeaux (RP91-93, 16.5JR)
5. 2013 Guigal Cotes-Du-Rhone, Southern Rhone (RP91)
Once again this event is free for Wine Club members while other members and guests will be charged $150 per person. So please renew your membership, if you haven’t done so, or join as new members. Members will have the chance to purchase some of the wines at cost on this occasion only.
Please sign up quickly !
Chairman, AA Bar
Reservation and Payment Method for the Wine Tasting Event / Subscription Fee:
1. Please complete the form in below with payment and email to Ms. Natalie Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org ON or BEFORE 20th March, 2019. If you enroll together with your friend(s), please copy the form twice and complete it for your friend(s) as well.
***Enrolment Form ***
Full Name (Mr/Ms/Mrs):
HKUAA Membership No.:
2. After filling out the form, please pay:
 by DEPOSIT to our HSBC account:
Account Name: Hong Kong University Alumni Association
Account No.: 808-5-000324
 By CHEQUE to "HKUAA"
Please send to the cheque to Room 101, 1/F, Yip Fung Building, 2 D’Aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong.
The bearer of the cheque should be “HKUAA”. Please write your name and contact number at the back of the cheque.
***Subscription Fee: $200
***Wine Tasting: $150 for Non-Wine Club Members
3. Send us your SCANNED BANK-IN SLIP at email@example.com with your FULL NAME. Kindly note that places will only be reserved for members who have paid and send us the email.
4. A confirmation email will be sent after we have confirmed your payment.
Deadline of reservation: 20th March, 2019 (Wednesday)
back to previous