Reciprocal Club with The National University of Singapore Society (NUSS)
Members of HKUAA can enjoy reciprocity with The National University of Singapore Society (NUSS). The Reciprocal Agreement includes dining and recreational facilities at the Society’s Bukit Timah Guild House and Suntec City Guild House (slated to open before the festive season in 2013).
Members looking to travel to Singapore can request for a Letter of Introduction from the Association and simply present the Letter and your current Club membership card if you wish to make use of the facilities at NUSS.
For more information, please contact Ms. Heyna WONG at 3421 1218 or email email@example.com
To request for a Letter of Introduction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME, MEMBERSHIP NO. and your DATE OF VISIT.
The National University of Singapore Society
9 Kent Ridge Drive Singapore 119241
Facilities available at NUSS (Bukit Timah Guild House)
1F Cluny Road, Singapore 259602
Check out on http://www.nuss.org.sg/clubhouse.aspx?cid=5&aid=26
- Card & Games Room
- Jackpot Room
- F & B outlets – The Dunearn and The Upper Quad
Facilities available at NUSS (Suntec City Guild House)
3 Temasek Boulevard, #02- 401/402 Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
- List of available facilities (Tentative):
- o 3 function rooms
- o The K Room (karaoke facilities)
- o Jackpot Room
- o F&B outlets – Bistro and The Bar
Terms and Conditions
1. Members must settle their own account by cash coupons, cash card or credit card under the personal name of that member or his guest account.
2. Guest privileges are subject to the Constitution, Rules, Regulations and Policies of the host Club, NUSS.
3. Members of HKUAA will be identified by a Letter of Introduction and current Club membership card for presentation at the host Club, NUSS. The Letter of Introduction shall be valid for a period of four (4) weeks from the date of issue and shall be limited to twelve (12) times per year for each member.
4. The Reciprocal Agreement would only be offered to members of HKUAA who are non-Singapore residents.
Please apply for the Letter of Introduction two weeks before your visit as the letter shall be valid for 4 weeks from the date of issue.
*Limited Quota for each Month*
back to previous