(FULL) VISIT TO T PARK AND T SPA
by Professional Alumni Group
HKUAA is organizing a half day industry visit to T PARK (Tuen Mun Sludge Treatment Facilities) on 11 Dec 2016. The state-of-the-art Sludge Treatment Facility is a revolutionary initiative towards the concept of waste-to-energy, tackling the unique waste challenges in Hong Kong in an unprecedented, sustainable manner. By visiting the site, we hope all of you can learn and know more about the benefits of recycling and environmental protection, and enjoy the educational and recreational facilities offered by the Environmental Education Centre of T Park. We warmly welcome you to join us!
Location: T Park, Nim Wan Road, Tsang Tsui, Tuen Mun
Gathering at Tsuen Wan West Station
Please note the followings:
1. shall collect a pass at the Reception for admission. T ▪ SPA will not accept entry thirty minutes before each session ends.
2. Recommended capacity of T ▪ SPA is 50 people. T ▪ SPA is opened for both male and female visitors, no separate pool for individual gender.
3. Only adult will be admitted for this event.
4. Persons who are unwell, have heart disease, pregnant, or with high or low blood pressure, etc. are not recommended to use T▪ SPA.
5. Visitors should wear proper swimming attire and bring their own towels and personal toiletries.
6. Life buoys or other floating gears are not allowed at T ▪ SPA, please consult with the lifeguard or the staff for any enquiry.
7. Unless prior written consent from T ▪ PARK is granted, no photo-taking or video recording at T ▪ SPA is allowed. Smoking is prohibited at T ▪ SPA.
back to previous