HKUAA Professional Group Webinar - Linkedin personal branding and career tip
PROFESSIONAL GROUP WEBINAR
Linkedin personal branding and career tips
||26 Sep 2022 (Mon)
||7:30 - 8:30pm
||Webinar via Zoom
- Overview of job market in HK
- Brand building
a) Tips on LinkedIn profile - how to attract recruiters and employers on LinkedIn?
b) Tips on CV writing - how to get an interview?
||Cantonese supplemented with English
||Free (Registration is required below)
About the speaker
Ms. Hayley Law
Associate Director - Financial Services at Michael Page
Hayley graduated from Bachelor of E&F in HKU and started her career as a Management Associate in DBS. Her last role in DBS was a Senior Relationship Manager covering Global Banking clients.
- She is currently an Associate Director in Michael Page covering Financial Services Recruitment. She specializes in mid-senior level hiring in Financial Services, Crypto, Blockchain and FinTech field.
- Passionate and started investing in digital assets since 2020
- NFT holder of Women Rise and other projects
- Speaker at different events including HKU Alumni Association and CUHK MBA career talk, etc.
Ms. Nicole Hui
Manager - Finance & Accounting at Michael Page
Nicole Hui graduated from Global Business Studies at Chinese University of Hong Kong. She interned at Deutsche Bank Asset Management and began her first job at Citi as ICG Management Associate, rotating across Investment Banking and Private Bank. Her last role in Citi was a Manager at Private Bank.
- She is currently a Manager at Michael Page, specializing in the Accounting & Finance team. She is responsible for recruiting for CFO and Director at different listed companies.
- She is good at preparing candidates for interviews and CV Editing for Banking Trainee Programs.
- She is a Speaker Engagement at the following events:
o HKICPA Young Member Conference 2018, 2021 Speaker
o CUHK MBA 2021 Recruitment Talk Speaker & Host
o CUHK University JUPAS Admission Interview Panel 2019, 2021, 2022
Please complete the online registration form below.
A Zoom link of the live session will be informed by email.
All HKU Alumni & Students can subscribe HKUAA Membership for FREE. If you have not registered as a HKUAA member yet, please click here for membership subscription.
Terms and Notes
*We will advise whether you get place(s) in due course.
*During the event, please follow all rules and instructions strictly made by HKUAA or the service provider. HKUAA will not liable for any damage, injury or death that may be caused.
*The remarks made by the guest speakers in the programme are merely personal opinions of the guest speakers and should not be taken as the views of HKUAA.
*The copyright of any material that will be used in speakers' presentations belong to speakers' asset. You are advised to seek written permissions to copyrighted materials when applicable.
*HKUAA reserves all rights to make ultimate decision on all related issues.
back to previous