HKUAA Guided Visit to T-Park plus SPA activity (T-Park導賞團 及 水療活動) from Professional Get-Together Group (on 30 May 2020 - Saturday)
HKUAA Guided Visit to T-Park plus SPA activity
(T-Park導賞團 及 水療活動)
from Professional Get-Together Group
(on 30 May 2020 - Saturday)
源·區（英語：T · PARK）是香港首個自給自足的污泥處理設施，耗資53億港元興建，由環境保護署管理。包括每天可處理高達2000公噸污泥的污泥焚化爐、發電系統、海水化淡廠，以及教育和自然生態設施。污泥焚化爐利用先進焚化系統，把污泥體積減少達90%，大幅紓緩堆填區的壓力。焚燒產生的熱能可以發電，供園區所有設施日常運作之用，剩餘電力更可輸往公眾電網。
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arDxcmyxRwQ
Date: 30 May 2020 (Saturday)
Time of Assembly: 9:00 am
Place of Assembly and dispatch: Exit D of Tsuen Wan West (荃灣西站) MTR Station (Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/DHjdzePv8MbQBycH6)
Transport arrangement: Coach provided to take participants to and from Tsuen Wan West MTR station
(The coach will leave from Tseun Wan West Station sharp at 9:15 am and late comer will not be waited)
Planned Time of Departure: 2:30 pm
Visit Venue: T·PARK源·區
Venue Address: No. 25, Nim Wan Road, Tuen Mun, NT (屯門稔灣路25號)
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Eo8fBprpezpMGMct6
Fee:$100 per head (including transportation and insurance)
Lunch: Self-arranged by all participants at T-Park
No of participants: 35 at max (First-come first served at the age of 18 or above)
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese
Deadline for Enrolment: Closed when it is FULL HOUSE
Planned Itinerary: 10:15 pm – 3:30 pm
l 9:00 am – 9:15 Registration at Tsuen Wan West MTR Station, Exit D
l 9:15 am – 10: 15 am: Coach leave for T-Park sharp at 9:15 am
(The coach will leave from Tsuen Wan West Station sharp at 9:15 am and late comer will not be waited)
l 10:15 am -10:30 am: Arrival and On-site Registration:
l 10:30 am -12:00 noon: Guided Tour for T-Park (T-Park導賞團) (in Cantonese) (1 hr 30 min)
l 12:00 noon – 12:30 pm: Light Lunch Period (Self-arranged if necessary)
l 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm: SPA (水療活動) Session (1 hr 15 min)
l 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm: Free time for travel and photo-taking around T-Park
l 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Assemble around 2:30 pm at T-Park Car Park and leave from T-Park direct to Tsuen Wan West MTR Station by Coach
(The coach will leave from T-Park around 2:30 pm and late comer will not be waited)
(Subject to minor change)
(1) No refund will be entertained except the situation that the event is cancelled.
(2) Each HKUAA member can register with 2 friends at the age of 18 or above (3 participants at max under each application by HKUAA member). Any outnumbered application (more than 3 registrants per registration) will not be considered. Extra fee paid will be forfeited.
(3) Since there will be certain distance to walk around the T-Park 源·區 and bath in the use of SPA facilities during the visit, all applicants are expected to be physically fit and bring with swim suit (when using the SPA facilities)
Note 1: Message from HKUAA (in Chinese only)
Note 2 : Message from T-Park
Private car parking is not applicable. Only drop-off or pick-up by registered vehicles is allowed in the parking area.
For T ▪ SPA users, please note the followings:
Users need HK$5 coins for using the lockers in changing rooms, please remind your participants to prepare for that. The coin could be retrieved after unlocking the lockers.
- Registrant(s) for T SPA shall collect ticket(s) at the reception for admission. T SPA will not accept entry 15 minutes before each session ends.
- Recommended capacity of T SPA is 60 people per session. T SPA is open to both male and female visitors. There is no separate pool for individual gender.
- To protect others regarding hygiene and safety issues, visitors with signs and symptoms of communicable diseases, such as respiratory illness, diarrhea, red-eye syndrome, hand-foot-and-mouth disease or skin lesions should not use T · SPA.
- Persons who are unwell, have heart disease, pregnant, or with high or low blood pressure, consumed alcohol, overfeed or starving etc. are not recommended to use T · SPA.
- Children below 120 cm in height must be accompanied by an adult. Each adult shall accompany no more than 2 children each time.
- Users should wear proper swimming attire and bring their own towels and personal toiletries.
- Users need HK$5 coins for using the lockers in changing rooms.
- Life buoys or other floating gears are not allowed at T · SPA. Please consult the lifeguard or the staff if there is any enquiry.
- No photo taking or video recording at T · SPA is allowed.
- Smoking is also prohibited at T · SPA.
back to previous